Four days from only £249 per person
Selected departures up to November 2016 and March to November 2017
Switch off from everyday pressures in beautiful, tranquil Bruges – one of the most perfectly preserved medieval towns in Europe. This superb holiday includes an excellent range of escorted visits and tours and you'll stay in a comfortable hotel in the heart of this charming, historic city.
THE TRIP includes:
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over 50 regional stations*
- Standard class return with a reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- Return coach transfer to your hotel
- Three nights at a choice of quality three-, four- or superior four-star hotels, with breakfast, in superb locations in the heart of the old preserved town.
- Guided walking tour of historic Bruges, one of Europe's perfectly preserved medieval towns
- Visit to a traditional chocolatier creating exquisite Belgian chocolates, thought to be among the world's finest
- Visit to Ypres and a thought-provoking tour of the First World War battlefields
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager.
Pompeii, Capri and the Bay of Naples
Eight days half-board from only £799 per person
Selected departures up to October 2016 and April to October 2017
The Sorrento peninsula and the Bay of Naples is one of the most lovely corners of Europe, attracting visitors for centuries to see its outstanding scenery, tranquillity and historic sights. Add the excellent food and wine, and you have all you need for a wonderful tour.
THE TRIP includes:
- Return flights to Naples from London Stansted, Newcastle, Manchester, Luton, London Gatwick, East Midlands, Bristol, Birmingham, Glasgow or Dublin
- Seven nights in a choice of three-, four-, superior four- or five-star hotels in Sorrento with breakfast and dinner
- Walking tour of Sorrento
- Cruise to Capri, once home to three Roman Emperors, DH Lawrence and Graham Greene
- Visit to Vesuvius, one of Europe's highest volcanoes
- Guided tour of the Naples Archaeological Museum, with some of the world's finest ancient exhibits
- Guided tour of astonishingly preserved Pompeii
- Tour of the beautiful Amalfi coast
- Visit to charming hilltop Ravello, where Wagner wrote his opera Parsifal
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager.
*Please note supplements are applicable for certain regional stations
How to book
Call 01283 523437 for a brochure
To book, visit sanriviera.co.uk
Visit the website for teaser videos
Terms and conditions
Holidays organised by and subject to the booking conditions of Riviera Travel, New Manor, 328 Wetmore Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1SP and are offered subject to availability. ABTA V4744 ATOL 3430 protected. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms and optional travel insurance available at a supplement. Additional entrance costs may apply. Images used in conjunction with Riviera Travel. Riviera Travel, ABTA, ATOL and Which?