Enjoy breathtaking sights, tranquil scenery and cultural contrasts in India and Italy
India - the Tigers of Ranthambore, Palaces of Rajasthan & the Taj Mahal
11 days from £1,399 per person or 15 days from £1,799 per person**
- Selected departures from January to November 2017
- Visit India for a mix of sights, sounds, colours and cultural highlights
- Fully escorted price includes:
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Stay in hand-picked three-, four- and five-star hotels with daily breakfast and seven meals included, plus a buffet at the Oberoi Cecil hotel in Shimla
- A tour of the 'Golden Triangle' and a visit to the tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Visit Old and New Delhi
- See the Taj Mahal
- Stay in a Rajasthani fort, converted into a Heritage Hotel
- Spend two nights in the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan, with a guided tour of its City Palace and astronomical observatory. You'll also see the Palace of the Winds.
- See the Amer Fort, home of one of India's maharajas
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year-old city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
**Extended tour travels on the mountain railway, visiting Shimla and Udhagamandalam and staying in the Oberoi Cecil hotel.
Pompeii, Capri and the Bay of Naples
Eight days half-board from only £779 per person
Selected departures from April to October 2017
The Sorrento Peninsula and the Bay of Naples make up one of the most beautiful corners of Europe, known for its outstanding scenery, tranquillity and wonderful sights – and not forgetting the excellent food and wine!
Fully escorted price includes:
- Return flights to Naples from London Stansted, Newcastle, Manchester, Luton, London Gatwick, East Midlands, Bristol, Birmingham, Glasgow or Dublin
- Seven nights in a choice of three-, four-, four-star superior and five- star accommodation in Sorrento with breakfast and dinner*
- Walking tour of Sorrento, one of Italy's most charming towns
- Cruise to the stunning island of Capri, home to three Roman emperors, DH Lawrence and Graham Greene
- Visit to Vesuvius, one of Europe's highest volcanoes, experiencing its unique volcanic landscape
- Guided tour of the Naples Archaeological Museum, displaying some of the ancient world's finest exhibits
- Guided tour of astonishingly well-preserved Pompeii
- Tour of the beautiful Amalfi coastline
- Visit to charming, hilltop Ravello with its incredible panoramic views and the setting for Wagner's opera Parsifal
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager.
*for 2017 hotel mediterraneo is breakfast only
How to book
Call 01283 523437 for a brochure
To book, visit sanriviera.co.uk
Visit the website for teaser videos sanriviera.co.uk
Terms and conditions
Holidays organised by and subject to the booking conditions of Riviera Travel, New Manor, 328 Wetmore Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1SP, and are offered subject to availability. ABTA V4744 ATOL 3430 protected. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms and optional travel insurance available at a supplement. Additional entrance costs may apply. Images used in conjunction with Riviera Travel.
Riviera Travel, ABTA, ATOL and Which?